1. Studies God's Word (Acts 2:42)
2. Participates in corporate worship (Acts 2:42)
3. Maintains a sense of awe about God (Acts 2:43)
4. Is committed to each other (Acts 2:44)
5. Cares for each other (Acts 2:45)
6. Fellowships together (Acts 2:46)
7. Praises God (Acts 2:47)
8. Evangelizes others (Acts 2:47)
Sunday Morning Bible Study Groups are one of our church's main ways of building biblical community and maturing together in Christ. These groups are open, which means you can join at any time. Groups meet at 9:15 on Sunday Mornings.
Please check out our Welcome Packet for more information on classes.